Technical requirements for machining parts
Release time: 2021-03-26 Pageviews: 9
Contour processing of parts
1. The unmarked shape tolerance should meet the requirements of GB1184-80.
2. The allowable deviation of the unmarked length dimension is ±0.5mm.
3. No fillet radius R5.
4. All unfilled chamfers are C2.
5. The sharp angle is obtuse.
6. The sharp edges are blunt to remove burrs and flashes.
Surface treatment of parts
1. There should be no scratches, abrasions and other defects that damage the surface of the part.
2. The surface of the processed thread is not allowed to have defects such as black skin, bumps, random buckles and burrs. Before painting the surface of all steel parts that need to be painted, rust, oxide scale, grease, dust, soil, salt and dirt must be removed.
3. Before removing rust, use organic solvents, lye, emulsifier, steam, etc. to remove grease and dirt on the surface of steel parts.
4. The time interval between the surface to be coated by shot blasting or manual derusting and the primer coating should not be more than 6h.
5. The surfaces of the riveting parts in contact with each other must be painted with anti-rust paint with a thickness of 30-40μm before connecting. The lap edges should be sealed with paint, putty or adhesive. The primer damaged by processing or welding must be repainted.